Paul Jouve, Elephant at the Temple of Shiva (Copper-plate engraving), 1926.
If I follow you, yes, I care about your garden, what your cat did today, the jewelry you made, that one friend who said the thing, i like your sense of humor, and also your selfies.
And this is only a few out of the thousands. T.V. has always been “White-ish” but once that’s either pointed out or POC do the same damn thing, these bigoted white people want to pull the race card or bark at these POC for doing the same damn thing they’ve already been doing.
like… ALL of their faves are white as hell.
diversity meant adding white gays to the main cast…
still does apparently
and it’s been going on for fucking ever
stfu Donald and anybody else on this bullshit just because the titles weren’t “White-ish”.
White people are willfully obtuse
There’s a helicopter circling my neighborhood. I knew I shouldn’t have torrented the complete 2nd season of Wizards Of Waverly Place
What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
Do think she could have made the same point Without showing her boobs though :$ that just gave the world a look at her half naked. Not classy…
- They’re just boobs, man.
- I’m topless like 70 percent of the time anyway, but I made a point of showing them, and subsequently received hundreds of messages along the lines of “that’s exactly what my breasts look like! I’d never seen any like them before! thank you”
- Your concept of class is silly. I am laughing at you.
- Seriously, they’re just boobs. Am I supposed to be ashamed of my boobs or something? Are you 12
- I do not associate with people that are that scared and disgusted by nudity, because I am not a child and understand that bodies are not inherently sexual, and even if they were there’s nothing wrong being sexual
- How are you breathing with your head stuck so far up your ass. Are you okay?
- Grow up.
- No one asked you.
'oH NO I SAW BARE BREASTS ON THE INTERNET, WHAT EVER SHALL I DO????????????????!1/!?!!?!”